2016年6月9日 星期四

小幸運 Jason Chen


小幸運 Jason Chen

C                      D7 When we were young, we thought we knew everything
F/G                  Cmaj7   G/B Now looking back hindsight, it's 20/20
Am7                D7 And now I see all that you've done for me
       F/G      G7/B  C
Always saw the best in me
           F                      G I can't believe how blind I chose to be
             Em           Am7 Chasing after all my crazy foolish dreams
           Dm7 Too busy playing make-believe
D7                       Gsus4        G To see that you were always the one standing right in front of me
                    C                  Are you the one who were we never meant to be
G/B                  Am7             Em So close, so far we almost had a fairytale ending
                       F                    I hope we get another chance someday
         C/E
All I can do is pray
            D7  
I'll wait all night and day
            G   You're the one who got away


C                      G/B       
與你相遇 好幸運 可我已失去
       Am7             Em                      F
為你淚流滿面的權利 但願在我看不到的天際
          C/E                     D7      G               C
你張開了雙翼  遇見你的注定 她會有多幸運

沒有留言:

張貼留言